- Choice USA‘s generation award for sexual health communication and top speaker by Campus Activities Magazine
- Author of Are All Guys A-Holes?, Hooking Up: A Girl’s All Out Guide to Sex and Sexuality, and Talking Sex With Your Kids
- Lectures for high schools, college students, sororities and parents on sexual health, decision-making, the truth about guys, and dating and relationship problem-solving.
- Regular media expert who has appeared on MTV, The Today Show, The Early Show, NPR, and in Glamour, Cosmopolitan, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, and more.
- She is the founder and CEO of Gender ReBrand, a company specializing in undermining gender bias in the work place.
- Holds degrees in Public Health and Counseling Psychology.
GREAT!!! GREAT!!! GREAT!!! …down to earth and our students were able to easily relate…
Refreshingly straightforward, responsible, and right on target!
Amber did a PHENOMENAL JOB! We had close to 300 people! Her presentation was entertaining and educational--the students LOVED it! I am hearing overwhelmingly positive feedback.