- Annie Leonard and her documentaries have single-handedly transformed complex issues of consumerism into understandable challenges.
- One of Fast Company’s “1000 Most Creative People in Business”
- One of Time Magazine’s “Heroes of the Environment”
- The Story of Stuff exposes the connections between environmental and social issues, and the film is a call to action to create a more sustainable and just world!
- Worked with actress & activist Jane Fonda on the Fire Drill Friday’s project, inspiring countless people to join climate activism.
She got a standing ovation! I don't think I've ever seen that at one of our convocations.
Annie was sooooooo wonderful. She was the perfect keynote, inspirational to our entire audience and really was one of the most amazing people I have yet to meet.
Annie was just exceptional. There are speakers and then there are speakers who engage, connect, inspire, etc... Annie is all of that. The room was on their feet with a loud applause.
Annie’s visit was terrific. She was a huge hit in the large all-school meeting and equally impressive in class