- Author of Scapegoats: How Islamophobia Helps Our Enemies and Threatens Our Freedoms and Senior Editor for The Islamic Monthly Magazine.
- A dynamic and passionate defender of the rights of Muslim Americans, combating Islamophobia.
- Member of Asian American Journalists Association, and named by The Huffington Post as one of the Top 12 Muslim Twitter accounts in the world.
- Regularly appears in global media interviews in prominent media outlets like CNN, BBC World News, Al-Jazeera English, and NBC News Meet The Press.
- Senior Research Fellow with Georgetown University’s “The Bridge Initiative”.
- New Book: Fear of a Muslim Planet
Other books by Arsalan Iftikhar:
Clearly for many in the media, Iftikhar became Islam's ‘It guy,’ a sought-after interview or commentator for those seeking the American-Muslim perspective…
People were really electrified by his talk …. everyone loved him.
After you hear him speak about the work that he is doing, you will realize that if you bring your passion and your conviction and your caring to anything that you do in your life, you will be successful…as Arsalan has been successful…
Arsalan Iftikhar is able to cut to the heart of an issue. His speech was enthralling, crisp, and extremely thought-provoking. We hope to bring him back again to further inspire our faculty, students, staff, and broader community.