Should Billionaires exist?
Is Capitalism the American Dream?
How do we reverse inequality?
- Expert on policy, philanthropy, housing and reparations, Chuck brings solutions on reversing and bridging the economic divide.
- Author of Born on Third Base: A One Percenter Makes the Case for Tackling Inequality, Bringing Wealth Home, and Committing to the Common Good.
- Other books include 99 to 1: How Wealth Inequality is Wrecking the World and What We Can Do About It; co-author with William H. Gates, Sr. of Wealth and Our Commonwealth: Why America Should Tax Accumulated Fortunes; also co-author of Robin Hood Was Right and Economic Apartheid in America; and co-editor of the new anthology, Class Lives: Stories from the Economic Divide
- Co-chair of Divest – Invest – a diverse network of individuals and organizations focused on divesting from fossil fuels and investing in climate solutions.
- Director of the Program on Inequality and the Common Good at the Institute of Policy Studies, creating an equitable and sustainable future. Chuck co-founded United for a Fair Economy and Responsible Wealth and co-founded of Wealth for the Common Good and the Patriotic Millionaires to raise the profile of inequality.
Video: Wealthy 1 Percent: Come Home!
Video: Chuck Collins on Tackling Inequality
"...This book gets our thoughts back on the right issues"
"a clear blueprint on how to combat growing inequality"
“What Collins does even better than describing the challenge is outlining significant and specific solutions. . . . Wherever readers fall on the economic scale, this is a worthwhile book to read, digest, and share."