- Only the 4th woman among 30 people in the US to ever achieve the world’s highest wine title, Master of Wine
- Best-selling lecturer and host for The Great Courses
- Author of The One Minute Wine Master and co-author of Pairing with the Masters: A Definitive Guide to Food & Wine
- Trained thousands in the trade and consulted for two White House state dinners
- Frequent guest on national television including The Today Show, NBC, Fox Business, Fox News, Anderson Cooper, Bloomberg TV, etc.
- Hosted wine seminars with Food Network® stars including Rachel Ray, Bobby Flay, Tyler Florence, and Mario Batali
- Featured in Fortune and Bloomberg Businessweek for her inspiring “second act” for departing a lucrative career in international banking to follow her passion in wine
- Clients have included Vistage, UBS, Morgan Stanley, U.S. Trust, Urban Daddy, Council of Protocol Executives, National Restaurant Association, Cristie Kerr LPGA Pro, etc.
“Articulate and engaging, Jennifer adds terrific value to any event involving wine!”
“Jennifer helped bring our Celebrity Chef segment to life…she was a joy to work with, and a real star!”
"Jennifer is a leader, a powerfully entertaining, enchanting, and yet down-to-earth speaker. We work with only the top percent of university professors across the country and she is amongst our best-selling lecturers."
"Seminars with Jennifer are a fantastic experience for individuals with all levels of wine knowledge!”