- Columnist for Medium
- Co-Founder of award-winning blog, Feministing
- “One of the most successful and visible feminists of her generation.” – The Washington Post
- Named one of the Top 100 Inspiring Women by The Guardian
- Leading voice of the #MeToo movement
- Writings have appeared in The Washington Post, The Nation, The Guardian (UK), The American Prospect, Ms. Magazine, Salon.com and Bitch.
*Rise of Feminism*
*The various ways women’s issues are a defining conversation in today’s political climate.*
“Jessica was great!! We had an amazing turnout and her talk has already gotten some ideas flowing about a new approach to feminism on campus. I couldn't have asked for a better better speaker!’
"Jessica is a powerful speaker who connects in an extraordinary way with college students. What a gift! Thanks for sharing her with us for a day!"
“We had high expectations for Jessica Valenti and she far exceeded those expectations. This was easily one of the most successful programs the Women's Center has had at Duke.”