- Catch the passion to effect change! Captivating the attention of young environmental activists with the simple daily decisions that benefit their local economies and the world!
- Puts forth three simple ways to make a difference: Bank Locally, Shop Locally, Support Responsible Companies!
- As a Patagonia Surf Ambassador, he uses his travels to document controversial issues ignored by mainstream media
- His award winning documentary films have attracted hundreds of thousands of viewers
- These stories include Indonesian trash epidemic and GMO protests in Hawaii
- Check out his videos and podcasts!
- Inspired viewers to move over $340 million of lending power out of multi-national coal funding banks, and into local banks around the country through his internet series, Surfing For Change.
- Host of the Kyle Thiermann Show on Discovery Channel’s Seeker Network!
- Awards include the Brower Youth Award, American Clean Skies Award, Blue Vision Youth Award, and Surfrider’s Pro Surfer Environmental Achievement Award.
I heard students walking out saying ‘this makes me want to get out there and do something about these issues’ … If your talk was as influential on everyone else as it was on myself … we are gonna see some game changers out there.
There’s a lot of talk about engaging youth in world change--Kyle is unique because he’s actually part of the demographic.
Kyle understands the complex issues, but conveys them in a fun, simple way that engages a huge audience.
My favorite part about his message was doing what you love to create change in the world.
Fantastic! A great program! A great speaker!