- Director of the Tree Foundation
- National Geographic Explorer
- Works relentlessly to “map” the rainforest canopy for biodiversity and to champion forest conservation around the world
- Her book, Life in the Treetops, received a rave cover review in the New York Times Sunday Book Review
- Video: CanopyMeg – In her world, Science and Sustainability go together
…the best speaker that we have had for our symposium to date...
…truly was one of the best presentations we’ve had.
The students really connected with what she presented and it was clear that many of them were challenged to think about their possible roles in scientific research, science policy, or science education.
…an inspiration to young biologists and people who have a deep devotion to the future of our forests and wildlife.