Winona LaDuke is an internationally recognized leader in environmental and human rights
- Executive Director of Honor The Earth
- Member of the National Women’s Hall of Fame
- Two-time Vice Presidential candidate for the Green Party
- Leader in culturally-based sustainable development strategies
- Winner of the Reebok Human Rights Award
"So many students approached me after her session saying that they couldn't believe that they never heard of the truths Winona spoke of and were encouraged to seek out more information. I couldn't be more pleased."